Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations - Slinger/Signaller
This qualification is for Slinger Signallers holding the CPCS ‘Red Trained Operator’ card who is required to upgrade to the CPCS ‘Blue Competent Operator’ card.
This qualification allows learners to demonstrate competence in Slinger/Signalling at a level required by the construction and built environment industry.
- Checking and Preparing Lifting Accessories to Carry Out Lifting Operations in the Workplace
- Attaching and Preparing Suspended Loads for Movement Using Lifting Accessories in the Workplace
- Guiding, Positioning and Placing Suspended Loads in the Workplace
- Conforming to General, Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
What will I get?
Upon successful completion of this qualification you will be awarded the ProQual Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations - Slinger/Signaller Certificate.
How long will it take?
There are two routes for this qualification:
- Route 1: Onsite Assessment and Training (OSAT) route which is ongoing or;
- Route 2: Experienced Worker Practical Assessment (EWPA) route which is completed within the day at our assessment centre - subject to eligibility.