Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Innovative/Modern Methods of Construction
This qualification is appropriate for employees in the construction and built environment sector working across a broad range of areas.
It is designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace where learners are required to demonstrate skills and knowledge to a level required in the construction industry.
This qualification allows learners to demonstrate competence in modular/portable buildings at a level required by the construction and built environment industry.
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
Candidates must complete one optional unit from Group 1 and two optional units from Group 2.
- Installing and Dismantling Prefabricated Modular Building Structures in the Workplace
- Installing and Dismantling Prefabricated Portable Cabins and Units in the Workplace
- Installing First Fixing Components in the Workplace
- Installing Basic Plumbing in the Workplace
- Slinging and Signalling the movement of Loads in a secondary role in the Workplace
- Applying Paint Systems by Brush and Roller in the Workplace
- Maintaining Non-Structural Components in the Workplace
- Maintaining Non- Structural Carpentry Work in the Workplace
What will I get?
After successful completion you will be awarded the ProQual Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Innovative/Modern Methods of Construction Certificate.
How long will it take?