Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision
This qualification is appropriate for employees in the construction and built environment sector working across a broad range of areas.
It is designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace where learners are required to demonstrate skills and knowledge to a level required in the construction industry.
This qualification allows learners to demonstrate competence in occupational work supervision at a level required by the construction and built environment industry.
- Confirming Work Activities and Resources for an Occupational Work Area in the Workplace
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Confirming the Occupational Method of Work in the Workplace
- Implementing and Maintaining Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating and Organising Work Operations in the Workplace
Candidate must complete two optional units:
- Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Machinery or Equipment in the Workplace
- Monitoring Progress of Work Against Schedules in the Workplace
- Confirming Work Meets Quality Standards in the Workplace
- Implementing Procedures to Support the Teams Performance in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating and Confirming Dimensional Control Requirements of the Work in the Workplace
- Contributing to the Circulation of Construction Related Project Information in the Workplace
What will I get?
After successful completion you will be awarded the ProQual Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision Certificate.
How long will it take?