Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision
This qualification is appropriate for employees in the construction and built environment sector working across a broad range of areas.
It is designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace where learners are required to demonstrate skills and knowledge to a level required in the construction industry.
This qualification allows learners to demonstrate competence in construction site supervision at a level required by the construction and built environment industry.
- Maintaining Systems for Health, Safety and Welfare and Environmental Protection in the Workplace
- Assessing and Recommending Work Methods for Carrying Out Site Operations in the Workplace
- Planning Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating and Organising the Control of Work in the Workplace
- Controlling Work Progress against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
- Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
Learners must complete one pathway:
- Pathway 1: Building and Civil Engineering
- Pathway 2: Highways and Maintenance Repair
What will I get?
After successful completion you will be awarded the ProQual Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision Certificate.
How long will it take?