Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management
This qualification is appropriate for employees in the construction and built environment sector working across a broad range of areas.
It is designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace where learners are required to demonstrate skills and knowledge to a level required in the construction industry.
This qualification allows learners to demonstrate competence in Construction Site Management at a level required by the construction and built environment industry.
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace
- Establishing, Implementing and Maintaining Systems for Managing Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace
- Monitoring Construction Related Project Activities in the Workplace
- Controlling Project Progress against Agreed Quality Standards in the Workplace
- Controlling Project Progress against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
- Managing Personal Development in a Construction Related Workplace
Candidates must complete one pathway:
- Pathway 1: Building and Civil Engineering
- Pathway 2: Highways and Maintenance
What will I get?
After successful completion you will be awarded the ProQual Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management Certificate.
How long will it take?