Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations - Planning Lifts
This qualification is for Appointed Persons/Lift Planners holding the CPCS ‘Red Trained Operator’ card who is required to upgrade to the CPCS ‘Blue Competent Operator’ card.
This qualification allows learners to demonstrate competence in Planning Lifts at a level required by the construction and built environment industry.
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Planning Lifting Activities Using Cranes and/or Lifting Equipment in the Workplace
- Planning and Establishing Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Systems for Lifting Operations in the Workplace
- Planning Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements in the Workplace
- Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace
- Planning the Preparation of the Site for the Project or Operation in the Workplace
- Identifying, Allocating and Planning the Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
What will I get?
After successful completion you will be awarded the ProQual Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations - Planning Lifts Certificate.
How long will it take?